Services & Rates
Have you tried other therapies and are not getting the results you hoped for?
FREE 15-Minute Phone Consultation: This is your first step in the right direction to a healthier, happier you. In this free consult you get to tell me a bit about what is going on with you and I will let you know how I can help you. I will share with you the first two steps to take in order to start feeling better. Schedule a 15-minute phone consultation with Karen, with absolutely no risk or obligation. Did we mention it’s FREE?
- Follow up sessions (45 min to 1 hr.):These will guide you on a step by step gradual process that will help to restore your body and create new healthier habits. These visits help you to stay on track
- Pantry Makeover (90 Minutes): Learn What to Keep and What to Toss and What to Swap for a Healthier lifestyle.
- Grocery Store Outing (60 Minutes):
Learn what that label really means, how to avoid buying your favorite processed snack foods, which items you can save money on and which you should splurge on and much more. I will meet you at the store of your choice within a 25 mile radius of Tru Foods Nutrition Services.
- Speaking Engagements for: Teams/business/ friends and family/local groups: Does your team want sports nutrition information to give them an advantage over their opponents? Do you want to see less employees calling in sick? Does your group want to know more on why the food choices your teens are making could be making them sick and affecting their moods and behaviors? Presentation includes a 60- 90 minute presentation, Q&A, food and nutrient examples, handouts, resources and more!($20 per person for 10 or more, $25 per person for 6-9 guests)
- Infrared Sauna Therapy: Can add to nutrition therapy or use as a stand alone service. Infrared Sauna Therapy is supportive for the detox process. $25 per session (some health restrictions apply)
*payment required at time of service; cash, cc and checks accepted.