Slow Cooker Mushrooms with Garlic and Onions
While sautéing mushrooms is pretty simple, l Liked being able to throw all these ingredients into the slow cooker and focus on something else. They tasted great days later too. This recipe is revised from Mercola.com
- 2 T. grass fed butter
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 -pound mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2/3 c. bone broth or organic chicken broth
- s/p to taste
- 1 t. dried thyme
- Toss everything into the slow cooker and turn on high for one hour or on low for 2 hours.
- • 2 T. grass fed butter
- • 1 onion chopped
- • 1 -pound mushrooms
- • 1 clove garlic minced
- • 2/3 c. bone broth or organic chicken broth
- • s/p to taste
- • 1 t. dried thyme
- 1. Toss everything into the slow cooker and turn on high for one hour or on low for 2 hours.
- This vegetable and fungi recipe also includes healthy fat when using grass fed butter.
Karen Brennan, MSW, CNC, Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition and Herbalist is the author of Tru Foods Depression Free Nutrition Guide; How Food Supplements and herbs can be used to lift your mood and If Life is So Good, Then Why AM I Still Depressed? Discover the root cause for your depression and learn what to do to feel better and owner of Tru Foods Nutrition Services, LLC.