What to Expect in the First Visit
Since each of us is unique, so are our health issues. For this reason the focus in our sessions is individualized and tailored to your needs.
While this first session will be an information gathering session, we will develop a personalized step by step plan created specifically to address your needs.
Plan on being at the first appointment for 60 to 90 minutes.
What It Entails
- Supplements/medications currently using-take pictures of labels (Front and back of supplement bottles and email or text to me at least 24 hours in advance)
- Lab work, test results (if you have any from other providers, provide this to me at least 24 hours in advance)
- Family: If in person, you are welcome to bring your support network, or have them present for the phone or online consult
- Completed agreement and Release form I cannot begin the work with you until the agreement form is signed. You cannot type your name on it
- Completed Health Evaluation Intake form I need this 24 hours in advance. If it is not completed, we will go through all the questions in our first consult, but just be aware that the appointment will run longer because of this
- Food Journal I can also send the food journal to you in a google document so that I can see your daily input. Let me know if you prefer to do it via google doc. Otherwise provide the food journal to me 24 hours in advance. If you are unable to provide it, we will discuss your diet in more detail in the consult.
- Common Questions:
- Can we work together remotely? Yes! We can do our consults either phone or online. Whichever way you prefer
- How much do labs cost? That depends on what labs I think you need after our first consult. Labs can range anywhere from $45 to $300 or more depending on the test. Most of these labs are not covered by insurance and most of these tests traditional doctors are not familiar with.
- Do you offer a family discount? Yes, each additional family member receives a 10% discount on services
- How long will it take for me to feel better? Each individual is unique and thus so are your results. I cannot undo decades of damage in a week. We will work gradually in a step by step fashion. However, I have some clients that notice some positive results within a few days, others it can take longer.
- Common Questions: